Prev: Finally got Lightning Strike! Next: SGII/DSII scenario idea

[OT] Aliens Miniatures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:11:35 -0400
Subject: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

I've just finished re-doing my Aliens page, and I've added a small ton
of
graphics.  All ot the marines, Aliens, and relevant figures that I
possess
(and a few that I don't) have been scanned in and uploaded.  The rules
are
for ShockForce, but the miniatures and miniature suggestions are pretty
universal.

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Marines.html

In fact, there's one figure that I'd like some help identifying.  He's
the
multi-part Alien Warrior, about 3/4 of the way down the page.  If anyone
recognizes the little guy, tell me what you know about him.

Thanks,

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Finally got Lightning Strike! Next: SGII/DSII scenario idea