Prev: Re: Aliens Drop ships and APCs Next: Re: [FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)

Re: [URL] SFSFW FT Web Site

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:42:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [URL] SFSFW FT Web Site

Just wanted to say that I got my packet, and with two Ragnarok, one
compendium and a couple of other items, I was most pleased.

NICE lot of discounts to members, with Pendrakken leading the way
with 15%. (JT: *nudge* *nudge* ;->= )

Apparently my suggestion that the US members might want to recruit
US manufacturers was an accepted idea. Not that I have anyone's
ear...

I did want to warn others NOT to make my mistake. Your member ID #
is on the outside of the envelope, which I pitched before realizing
this fact. I assume the packets are all waiting mailing, and just
have the ID and address to add.

One of thing interesting to note is a game by a certain St. Jon
utilizing a hex playing field. And you thought he used them JUST
for campaign maps. ;->=

The_Beast

		    "Tim Jones"

		    <Tim.Jones@Smallwor        To:     "GZG-L (E-mail)"
<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
		    ld.co.uk>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     [URL] SFSFW
FT Web Site
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    10/06/99 12:22 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

The SFSFW FT web site is up now

http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/

This shows the sort of material available through
SFSFW membership. membership details can be found
on the main SFSFW pages.

These pages are not fully up to date yet but will be
kept in step with the Ragnarok articles old and new as they
are made available.

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/SFSFW/index.html

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Aliens Drop ships and APCs Next: Re: [FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)