Prev: RE: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Aliens Drop ships and APCs

[FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:45:37 +0100
Subject: [FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)

>>A Japanese comic used the same idea a while back.  I think it
>was Outlanders
>>or something by the same author.  BTW they also had organic
>space ships.

outlanders Volume 6 here's the synopsis

Kahm finds love with an earthling photographer and leads
a rebellion against her father's empire. In Volume 6, the
eight-million-ship space fleet of the Santovasku Empire has been
dispatched to destroy Earth and the solar system in retaliation for
Kahm's refusal to abandon her lover. But what the Santovasku don't
now is that Earth's moon is an immense disguised battlestation built
long ago by their rivals, the Yoma! Operation Phoenix has begun! Also
included is the long out-of-printOutlanders #0, "The Key of Graciale."

How do you do 8,000,000 ship vs moon battles then :-/

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Aliens Drop ships and APCs