Prev: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku Next: RE: My first FT 3D CGI rendering

RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:57:08 +0100
Subject: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

>Thanks to everyone that responded on and off list.
>It is as I thought, a bad fit. Several people have commented
>to me that they
>had to cut or drill part of the miniature to get it to fit
>right.

I used drill - paper clip, epoxy and milliput the BB is
*even* worse as holding the legs in place is a nightmare
and there are huge gaps for milliputing. I had to
tack legs in place with cyano than fill the holes with epoxy to
get a decent bond and then finish with milliput and resculpt the
thing (5/10 for fit), three nights work.

As I am
>not good at this, I hope that I don't ruin the $12 miniature.
>Perhaps GZG or Geo-Hex can look into this and update the miniature.

I wouldn't hold my breath, opt for the all in one SV, these
bigger ones are shall we say an opportunity to grow as a modeller.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku Next: RE: My first FT 3D CGI rendering