Prev: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:45:38 -0400
Subject: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

Thanks to everyone that responded on and off list.
It is as I thought, a bad fit. Several people have commented to me that
they
had to cut or drill part of the miniature to get it to fit right. As I
am
not good at this, I hope that I don't ruin the $12 miniature.
Perhaps GZG or Geo-Hex can look into this and update the miniature.

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil
bkb@beol.net