Prev: Re: Transport capacities Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night

Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night[CLEAN STAMP]

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:04:40 EDT
Subject: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night[CLEAN STAMP]

--
>Rick Rutherford

Thats why you have to allow using additional armor levels, above the
currently allowed. If you really want to simulate the big guys, Ogres
and
Bolos, they have to be really tough, at least 7-9 armor levels to even
come
close to how tough they are supposed to be. As I recall (not having DSII

handy) the movement cost is on the motive modules themselves, not on the

whole thing.  What I do when building ogres is make the modules that
hold the
motive power small, and plentiful, so when the Ogre loses them, it slows
down
proportionately. I also have them so that you can only target the parts
that
are facing, so you can't have swarms targeting every weak spot.

Prev: Re: Transport capacities Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night