Prev: Re: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: Transport capacities

Re: [DSII] Gif maps

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:30:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Gif maps

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> I'm working on some DSII scenarios for the new Scenario Book.  I've
got the nuts
> and bolts of the scenario down in a standard email format.  The
sticking point
> now is the maps.  Can anyone tell me what sort of utility I should be
using to
> create maps in Jpeg or Gif formats?

if you can't get your hands on a vector drawing package, and you don't
want to mess with ftmap, you can always fall back to paintshop pro
<ftp://ftp.support.lotus.com//pub/utils/pubutils/win32/psp32.zip>.
anyway,
what i'm here to suggest is that you take a look at Tom Mouat's various
military symbol fonts
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TomMouat/>. he's got pictures
of
tanks, men, etc, plus various standard symbols.

tom

Prev: Re: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: Transport capacities