Prev: Re: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: FT-Mobile Suits

OT: Aussie Uniforms

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:57:16 -0700
Subject: OT: Aussie Uniforms

Okay, so this is waaay off topic, but I checked out
the Australian Defense Dept. web page links that
had been posted earlier and really enjoyed seeing
the Aussie soldiers in action.	I love the camo and
those uniforms - especially the drover's coat for
troops!  In the US those use to be 'cool' to wear...
Hey, I remember some of you guys on the list are
in the Australian Army - anyone want to trade a new
US Army uniform for an Australian one?	Just a swap
between soldiers - I'm in the US Army (Reserves).
Please reply to me privately.

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: FT-Mobile Suits