Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Transport capacities

Re: GZGverse stuff

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 20:43:53 -0400
Subject: Re: GZGverse stuff

"The Nameless One (aka Thomas Barclay)" wrote:
> And, as I'm working on a population model for the GZG universe (what
an
> awful task...), I've compiled a list of all the cannonically
identified
> colonies I've so far identified.
> If anyone wants to look them over in case I missed any, please do. I'd
> be interested to know from Nyrath the Incredibly Amazing and
Ultimately
> Indespensible if all of these places have been accounted for in his
> starmap? I think at the very least we should account for all the
> cannon-mentioned places (now perhaps this has been done already).

	Alas, only a fraction of the cannonically identified places
	have been placed on the map.  I was half-heartedly making
	a list of places hoping that somebody would assign them.

	Once somebody (or a committee) has nailed them down
	I'll be more than happy to add them to the map.

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Transport capacities