Prev: Re: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: FT-Mobile Suits

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 23:56:06 +1000
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

Time for another update:

UNOFFICIAL STARGRUNT II WEB SITE http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Recently added have been Vehicle Defense Weapons and Stealthy Movement
rules, both by Thomas Barclay. Also added _today_ were a lot of new
miniatures images, featuring NAC and Mercenary figures.

The Uplinks continues to grow as a database of useful places to visit on
the
web (both related and unrelated to Stargrunt).

The message board, which has been down recently, is in redevelopment
mode.

If anyone, ANYONE has new rules, scenarios, pictures, fiction or
anything
else they'd like to see on USG2WS, please don't hesitate to email me at
jsadler@earthling.net

PS I have been collecting newspapers featuring pictures of troops in
East
Timor, especially Australians. How would people feel about a "Images
from
East Timor" section?  I would like to guage people's reactions about if
this
is appropriate.

---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net