Prev: GZGverse stuff Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:02:34 -0700
Subject: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

At 2:48 PM +1000 10/6/99, Beth Fulton wrote:
>G'day Steven,
>
>>Hey, has anyone done a really silly SG army using the weird animal
minis
>>that are availible?  Or other really silly SG armies?
>
>I don't know if they count as silly or not, but I do have an SG force
of
>"x-fileish grey aliens", some with 'probes/energy rods", some with
"energy
>spheres", some with "big ray guns" (used GW plastic plasma pistols etc)
and
>2 with heavy weapons (they're carrying NAC/Nun with gun grenade
launchers).
>They usually rate a raised eyebrow or two the first time I pull them
out of
>the box in front of a new opponent, the new opponent either cracks up
>completely or leaves when I then pull out the 2 FBI agents, cigarette
>smoking man, bald FBI director etc... ;)
>
>I also have a couple of pink tap dancing elephants I plan to use
eventually ;)

>Cheers
>
>Beth

I have GOT to get to Australia one of these days...

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: GZGverse stuff Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)