Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

GZGverse stuff

From: "The Nameless One (aka Thomas Barclay)" <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:59:21 -0400
Subject: GZGverse stuff

A slightly more complete version of GZGverse cannonical history than any
I have seen yet

And, as I'm working on a population model for the GZG universe (what an
awful task...), I've compiled a list of all the cannonically identified
colonies I've so far identified. I've tried to put on colonization dates
(or at least when it must have been before) and the spare skeletal info
I have on them. It looks a lot like some work by Colin Nash and some
others, but really it is the integrated composition of those works, plus
extractions from the books they might have missed. I'm not saying it is
perfect yet, but closer to the "full story".

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/gzghist.htm

If anyone wants to look them over in case I missed any, please do. I'd
be interested to know from Nyrath the Incredibly Amazing and Ultimately
Indespensible if all of these places have been accounted for in his
starmap? I think at the very least we should account for all the
cannon-mentioned places (now perhaps this has been done already).
I'm also interested in case anyone is aware of any cannon references to
places I have missed. (Citations get you bonus points - accurate ones
twice over!).

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/gzgcolonies.htm

I thank you for your attention.

:) Tom B.

Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)