Prev: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Re: Dear gods what have I done!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:02:23 +1100
Subject: Re: Dear gods what have I done!

>>Again, I am very, very sorry to everyone and I'll do my best to avoid
this
>>kind of mistake in the future!
>>
>><Wanders off to find a convenient wall to bang head against>
>>
>>-Kelvin Henderson
>
>Stress not.  Your friendly neighborhood list admin to the rescue.  The
>posts didn't make it through my filters.  If you want them back
>(i.e. you don't have a copy of your own), let me know.

Whew!  That's a relief.  Thanks.  And I don't need them back, thank you.
sent them to the correct address later on and still have my own copies.

And to those of you who are concerned, the wall is fine.  Here in
Queensland, Australia we build our Universities out of cinder block so
the
walls be very hard, but also very dull.

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: FT-Mobile Suits Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex