Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Dear gods what have I done!

FT-Mobile Suits

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:12:35 -0700
Subject: FT-Mobile Suits

After my hasty conversion of some gzg-DSII size 1 walkers to Mobile
Suits
for FT we have...

MOBILE THRUST for FT

Mobile suits come as 2 types: GP (General Purpose) and AV (Assault
Vehicle)

GP suits perform as a standard fighter as regards movement, but MUST
move
into contact with the base of an enemy ship to attack. They are treated
as a
HEAVY fighter for Point Defense and Dogfight purposes UNLESS attacked by
another Mobile suit, In which case the Dogfight is resolved as if they
were
conventional fighters.

AV suits perform as a standard fighter as regards movement, and has TWO
modes of attack. It may use it's SRAM (Short Range Attack Missiles) at
any
warship target in it's fwd 180 degrees and within 6". this is treated as
a 1
die SUBMUNITION attack PER mobile suit in the squadron. This is a ONE
TIME
ATTACK and hereafter the Mobile suit must attack by moving into contact
with
the enemy vessel. The AV attacks as if it were an attack fighter. Point
Defense and Dogfights treat AVs as if they were Heavy fighters, unless
the
enemy is another Mobile suit, in which case the Dogfight is resolved as
if
all mobile suits were standard fighters.

Thoughts on points?

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Dear gods what have I done!