Prev: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Dear gods what have I done!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:35:04 +1100
Subject: Dear gods what have I done!

Oh geez!  I've inadvertantly sent some messages with attachments to this
list that I meant to go direct to Jon at GZG!  I should have checked the
address in the "To" section but instead, I've sent them here!  Damn,
damn,
damn!

My most sincere apologies to everyone on the list!  I really, really,
REALLY didn't mean for this to happen, but its early here at work and I
should have checked the address more closely!

Again, I am very, very sorry to everyone and I'll do my best to avoid
this
kind of mistake in the future!

<Wanders off to find a convenient wall to bang head against>

-Kelvin Henderson
Dept of Biochemistry
QUT, Gardens Point, Brisbane
Queensland, Australia
email: kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation