Prev: In need of sound files. Next: Dear gods what have I done!

Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:22:25 EDT
Subject: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

As I recall, the slammers didn't change their colors appreciably in the
field, and the tanks were always just shiny (or not) metal.

Thanks for jarring my memory, as I recall all of your discriptions are
correct
for the various color schemes.	Scrotica (sp?) makes a nice open topped
grav
vehicle which I'll use as the combat cars.  Don't know about the gun
jeeps
though.  I'm using gzg stuff for the panzars, howitizers, and infantry.

I think the company is Scotia and their stuff is distributed in the US
by
Simtac, in CT. I don't have a web address, but their phone # is (860)
739-3609 and their address is 15G Colton Rd. East Lyme, CT 06333

The one you're looking at (I think) is SF3-Air Cushion Scout Vehicle.
There
is also a "Sm Grav jeep type vehicle", model number SF8, that might
stand in
for the gun-jeeps

Prev: In need of sound files. Next: Dear gods what have I done!