Prev: Kewl figs Next: Re: [DSII] Gif maps

"gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet"

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:09:32 -0500
Subject: "gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet"

Paul,

Don't have the DSII book nearby, but I thought 3 FCs were the limit per
single vehicle or module on a size 7.  If you used a modular vehicle I
think you could easily have more, with each weapons module having its
own FCs.  Not sure you would really need more than three for the Ogres.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/05 4:48 AM >>>
Anyone out there got any pre-designs for the range of Ogres.  I'd like
use the old Ogre big lead machines in DS2.

According to the rules, they can only have 3 Fire Control Systems, does
this
mean I can only fire 3 of the weapons per turn or fire any combination
of
the weapons against 3 different targets.

Also: Does anyone have any normal vehicles (size 1-5) with more than 1
Fire
Control System.  The rules don't seem to allow for it but does anyone
else
do this.

Paul Grogan
Runestone Games

------- End of Forwarded Message

-=- Matthew L. Seidl   email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu		   =-=
=-= Graduate Student	Project . . . What Project?	-=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

					  !

					  !
							   !

					  !

Prev: Kewl figs Next: Re: [DSII] Gif maps