Prev: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex Next: DS2 & Ogre

[OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:19:50 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

Hi all,

Submissions for the Scenario Book have been coming in well - thanks to
everyone who has submitted something, and apologies to any that I
haven't
yet acknowledged personally; everything is being passed to the editor
for
consideration for the book.

Now, at the moment we have a LOT of material for FT, but still
relatively
little for SG or DS. I guess this was to be expected, given the relative
popularities of the different games, but we really need a bit more SG/DS
stuff, otherwise the book is going to be 95% FT (which the vacuum
bunnies
won't mind at all, but we want to make it useful for you ground pounders
out there too....).

So, if anyone has (or is working on) anything to submit on the SG/DS
side,
could you let me know?

Many thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex Next: DS2 & Ogre