Prev: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex Next: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:28:38 +1300
Subject: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Steve wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Be sure to sign up for the GZG-Pedia list, where the GZG future
history is (sometimes) discussed.

> How do I do that?

I can't remember. :-\

Cruise around the Full Thrust web ring, and visit the FT computer core?
I think that's got a pointer to it from there. Anyway the web ring
"list" option should be able to show you where it is. Look for it from
here:
		http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/

	Hope that helps!

Andrew Martin