Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:22:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

>>So, are there any professional or amature astronomers out
there?

Indy said:
>Yeah, but just been too damned busy to spare any time to
look some
stuff up for laserlight.

What an incredible concept....unbelievable....

I did a web search of Bode's Law, and found some interesting
stuff which was not what I was looking for.  Imre said that
the relationship doesn't work for planetary satellites, but
if you exclude the "captured" satellites (and no one is
cooking their numbers), it looks like it might work after
all.  Not that that helps me figure out where to place my
jovians and superjovians in other systems, but still....

(still shaking my head) ..."too busy"...

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation