Prev: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:20:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Somewhere out there is a program called Accrete. It generate complete
systems. If someone could point out where it is on the web please do.
I've got a copy of it if all else fails.

Not sure exactly what model it uses but it comes up with some pretty
neat systems. If you'd like a copy just e-mail me.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my webpage for specifics.

Prev: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation