Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole

Re: GMS Air

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:09:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: GMS Air

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Andrew Martin wrote:

> HARM missile systems - US Airforce. VTOLs - US Marines had to do a lot
> of work to get Harriers. There's a fair few other systems, but I can't
> recall them all.

LAV's they are a Canuk product...Beretta M9. The Naval Sealift Command
has a bunch of Maersk line (Dutch) ships contracted to act as fast
transports.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole