Prev: Requiting notice Next: Fratricide, B5, and jon davis

Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

From: Climbing Stone Mtn is science friction <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:56:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

Jerry says:
>Slimed-and-dirty Davis pens:
>
>> It will add the GenCon essence of the place!
>
>Oh great.  Jon's regressing.  Somebody help, please.  (8-)

Aww, can't be that bad. Can't be any worse than being on the side
of, oh, Mt Rainier after two days of hard slogging!  :)

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Requiting notice Next: Fratricide, B5, and jon davis