Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: RE: B5 Crusade?

Re:B5 Crusade?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:11:27 -0700
Subject: Re:B5 Crusade?

At 3:42 PM +1000 9/30/99, Robertson, Brendan wrote:
>This is mostly for Aussie viewers;
>
>I'm not sure if its B5 Crusade, but tonight at 11.30pm on Channel 9,
There
>is a show listed as Crusade.
>
>Next weeks episode description in The Age Green Guide is listed as:
>
>11.00 pm: Crusade - 'The Long Road'.
>Gideon mediates between Earth miners and the residents of a planet
>containing a virus-fighting mineral - and a fire-breathing dragon.
With
>Edward Woodward, Marshall Teague.
>
>Does anyone from the U.S. know if this is a B5 Crusade episode?

Yup, it's one the five that TNT had tacked on at the beginning of the
series.

You'll want to check this out:

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countries/au/eplist.html

and it gets better from here, the first Peter David script airs on
Nov 4. The original 1st episode appears on Nov 25
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: RE: B5 Crusade?