Prev: RE: New Website: Starship Combat News Next: Re: [FT] B5 miniatures

RE: New Website: Starship Combat News

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:51:24 -0500
Subject: RE: New Website: Starship Combat News

I'd like to suggest this is getting a bit OT, and should probably be run
direct to Dean.

However, I've been getting weird stuff with 4.6, so it's NOT just the
level.

On the other other hand, some of the problems MAY be related to my
running
with
'evil' Java disabled. ;->=

The_Beast

		    "Tim Jones"

		    <Tim.Jones@Smallwor        To:
<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
		    ld.co.uk>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     RE: New
Website: Starship Combat News
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    09/29/1999 10:34 AM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

>I went to Rumours & Rumblings and it's much more readable with IE4 than
>Netscape Gold.  I'm not sure why.

Its ok in communicator 4.0 - you need to upgrade Gold is
way out of date.

I notice that its using 'evil' frames that may be the
problem.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: New Website: Starship Combat News Next: Re: [FT] B5 miniatures