Prev: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen Next: Re: Dirtside Rules Question

RE: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:16:47 -0400
Subject: RE: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen

While not as shifted as you seem to be, I too seem to have a little
shift.
Twilight is my favorite time because of the glow on everything.
And my wife complains constantly when I am matching black socks or other
black objects (they appear VERY different to me, but the same to her and
most people).

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil