Prev: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:43:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

***
Its also got a light APC that fits inside, its *not* Aliens
( meaning the APC is a very good match )

http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/gzg-sf25.html
***

Yepper, as a good not-Aliens, it requires a bit of change, but
a SMALL bit (drop the middle wheels, move the gun turret to the
rear). Or even replace the turret. Something even I'd attempt.

As I feared, the drop ship isn't available in the US. An
interesting piece, but less a not-Aliens. ;->=

I seem to recall some discussion about this piece earlier on
the list. KR's busy enough with other items; I can live with
out this one.

Now, the Hammer's APC I've been hearing about... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...