Prev: [SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:59:15 +0100
Subject: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

>Straying all the way on the topic again, I believe there's an
>apc-carrying dropship in the GZG, though I don't think it's carried by
>GeoHex here in the colonies. Anywhere near the Aliens version?

Tactical Interface Transport - huge multi-part dropship kit

Its also got a light APC that fits inside, its *not* Aliens
( meaning the APC is a very good match )

http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/gzg-sf25.html

search for

SF25-67,56,57

as the picci caption

Prev: [SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...