Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: [GZG] GZG Player Location Page (was: Townsville North Queensland)

Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:49:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

John Crimmins wrote:

> Oh, and I just saw a review of a miniature ship that looks like the
> crashed Alien ship from the first movie -- the one piloted by "The
> Space Jockey".  Tom Pope reviewed it on r.g.m.m.  Is he out there?

Who?  What?  Me?

Yeah, I'm "out here" I guess...
(it's Monday, I can't make any claims to coherence yet)

The alien ship is indeed pretty nice.  Decently close to the movie model
(I compared it to pictures in H. R. Giger's book)  The detail is not as
good as the FT line, but good enough for the subject matter.

Plus, he's only charging $1.00 each, which doesn't suck!

The Tripods and Martian Invaders were pretty cool too, but that's
another (off)topic...

> If not, I'll dig up the URL.	They look nice.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/newminis/NEWMINIpage.html

Tom

--
Thomas Pope