Prev: RE: [SG] Kravak in 25mm Next: [EFSB, FT] Emines and beam costs

Re: [SG] Kravak in 25mm

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:03:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Kravak in 25mm

That is thier face and hair (actually air follicoles). I myself paint
the faces
green with black wash and a highliting dry brush, but Kra'Vak like
humans have
different skin tones. I've seen some from Tom's clan that have greyish
skin.

My KV uniforms are  a kind of dirt brown (I use Polly-S dark earth or
dirt)
then black wash and highlight again with a lighter shade. Gives their
armor a
kind of leathery look. I'll show you a previous unposted link for a page
where
Tom and I were working out some rules stuff. There are some pictures
there.
 http://users.erols.com/los1/fma/kvadv.jpg
 http://users.erols.com/los1/fma/cc.jpg
 http://users.erols.com/los1/fma/moveout.jpg
I assume that the Kra'Vak being seasoned hunters and no stupider than
humans,
would adapt their uniform colors to the environment they are fighting
in.

Also with eth whole clan thing going on, you can safely paint your
uniforms
however you want and just justify it as a differnt clan thing.

Los