Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:25:49 -0700
Subject: RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

I've got KPT Bryce and can handle USGS data, but the fantastic detail
of the contour lines on the printed maps would be the most useful for
gaming. The USGS data is just elevation data (unless there's a new
series of data I haven't seen yet).

At 6:11 PM -0700 9/25/99, Michael Brown wrote:
>There a number of sources of software that will read USGS DEM files and
create
>TIFF images that are then read into a 3d graphic.  One is TruFlite
>(www.truflite.com, I think) and there are a couple from the Corps of
>Engineers.
> Let me know if you want more data.
>
>Michael Brown

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens