Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

Re: Shoulder launched nukes?

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:07:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?

UsClintons@aol.com wrote:

> I would be more likely to 'buy-in' to the argument (whoever stated it)
that
> the 'Generals' would not trust every other grunt with a nuke.  But not
> because of escalation of hostilities but because of the fear of
friendly fire!

My thing is anything along teh lines I was talking about is of a very
small and
"semi" clean yield.

Poor anaolgy but remember the partially ignition that vaporized half of
Mile High
Sy=tadium in Sum all all fears. That would do nicely for a Power armor
weapon. And
if we end up fighting Kra'Vak I'd irradiate half the fuckin' planet to
get rid of
em. Who gives a shit we're dead anyway.

Los

Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...