Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

Re: Resin vehicles - customizing

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:39:38 EDT
Subject: Re: Resin vehicles - customizing

<<
 Anyway, a friend of mine gave me one of the Super-heavy dropships from
the
 micro-tac range, and I've got this uncontrollable urge to make it
"functional".
 To this end I have cut open the rear loading section and hinged the
drop
door,
 and I've cut open the hollow upper part of the hull to allow access
from the
 rear.	The tricky part is going to be hollowing the base suffiently.
:-)

I have the same kit (it's been waiting for me to get to it for a few
years).
I'm currious as to what paint scheme you used on yours?

Thanks,

Perry

Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...