Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?

Re: The Big Aussie Catamaran

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:15:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The Big Aussie Catamaran

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 00:16:14 +1000 Alan E and Carmel J Brain
<aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:

>> Q3: Is it [see subject header <g>] equipped with
ECM/ECCM/EW/Decoys/PDS? <<

> Only when needed. Plans will exist for fitting an autonomous NULKA
system (hovering rocket), but most smart and difficult-to-jam Anti-ship
missiles will filter it out as it moves too quick so must be a decoy
helo... <

When you say "it" moves too quickly, do you mean the decoy or the ship?

Phil
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			 (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?