Prev: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector... Next: Webrings

Re: Repair hull/armour?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:33:04 +1000
Subject: Re: Repair hull/armour?

G'day Roger,

>Can damage control parties repair hull and/or armour?

As you know by now, not officially, but (there's always a but) my son
Lachy
picked up his first FT fleet when we were on holidays - the Sa'Vasku
however we all agreed the book keeping they normally involve is a beyond
him at 5 so we gave them more 'standard' stats (bear with me this
getting
somewhere). Anyway he still wanted them to have an alien feel so we
upped
the cost of his hull to 2x and said that he can attempt to repair one
hull
box a turn, in the damage control phase, just as if the hull box was a
normal system. I think somebody somewhere did something similar in an FT
conversion of EFSB or B5 wars or something. Might give you some food for
thought at least.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector... Next: Webrings