Prev: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October? Next: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

DS2 - Points system query

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:48:10 +0100
Subject: DS2 - Points system query

New player here,

Thought I'd save myself a lot of time and hassle by downloading
pre-designed units from people's web site.

However, once I try and check they are correct, they seem to all have
the wrong value.  I've been to a few people's different sites and most
of them seem to be wrong.

The first glaring errors are the cost of ablative / reactive armour for
which they've added 10% of the VSP flat and not 10% per armour level.
This throws out the BVP and most of the other calculations.

Has anyone else had this same problem, and does anyone have a excel
spreadsheet to help me design vehicles?

Cheers in advance

Paul Grogan
Runestone Games

Prev: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October? Next: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?