Prev: RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question Next: DS2 - Points system query

Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:28:00 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

>Well, subject says most of it.
>
>I'll be taking a two-week course outside Swindon from the 11th to the
>22nd (assuming they don't cancel it *again* on the grounds that I'm too
>few participants <g>), but plan to take some days leave before and/or
>after this - 'twas too long since I was in Britain at all, so I might
>as well do some touristing when work pays the airline tickets :-)
>
>So... are there any cons or other events I ought to visit? Anything
>else going on?

We've got two shows that we're attending during October, Salvo at
Colchester (in Essex, about 1 hour North-East of London) on the 17th and
SELWG at Crystal Palace (in South London) on the 24th. If you could
extend
your stay for the weekend of the 23/24th, then attending SELWG would be
very good idea - it is quite a big show, with a lot of the major UK
manufacturers there. I will send you more details if you are interested.

Jon (GZG)