Prev: Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures Next: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval

GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:33:40 +0200
Subject: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

Well, subject says most of it.

I'll be taking a two-week course outside Swindon from the 11th to the
22nd (assuming they don't cancel it *again* on the grounds that I'm too
few participants <g>), but plan to take some days leave before and/or
after this - 'twas too long since I was in Britain at all, so I might
as well do some touristing when work pays the airline tickets :-)

So... are there any cons or other events I ought to visit? Anything
else going on?

Best wishes,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures Next: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval