Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS Next: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 09:51:41 -0700
Subject: Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures

very nice renderings, what 3D program are you using ?

At 12:18 AM -0700 9/19/99, Ndege Diamond wrote:
>I have put up some new pictures on my site of FSE Ibiza class frigate
and a
>NSL Waldburg destroyer.  If you want to check them out go to
>http://home.earthlink.net/~nezach/new.htm and click on the thumbnails.
>

>Ndege Diamond
>
>-
>Every dogma has its day
>-
>Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS Next: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?