Prev: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval Next: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:24:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 krs@geohex.com wrote:

> We have always sold at each tier (retail, wholesale, distributor) and
> have a first in, first out priority on orders.  We try to treat each
> customer the same, regardless of the size of the order.  If we get
> behind or make mistakes, we try to remedy the situation to the
> best of our ability.

Please don't see what I've said as an accusation against Geo-Hex or GZG.

I've been quite, quite happy with what I've seen and bought. I like the
games and the service. You even responded to me via e-mail personally a
few months back. I like that kind of service.

Well, I've been promoting Dirtside and Fullthrust in my local circles.
I've done 4 demo games for a group of people at various times. I have to

have someone to play with in my games. The more people I hook on the
more
realistic system, the more game options I have. I guess I've interested
something like 6-8 people so far. 4 have bought the books and started
purchasing miniatures.

> I guess what I'm trying to say is that instead of assessing blame, I
> need to work on strategies to increase my marketshare IN SPITE
> of the limitations of the current supply system.  Any ideas??

Come to NATO and tout your wares...Call Kirk and find out if it'd be
permissable.

And a side question, any chance some resin vehicles will come out that
match the 1/300 scale future wars figures? I'd love to have some of the
Triton serise of vehicles for Stargrunt when I start a full
Fullthrust/Dirtside/Stargrunt campaign.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval Next: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval