Prev: RE: SG non penetrating hits on size two and above vehicles Next: Trouble gettin' stuff?

ST Tactical Simulator

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:43:15 -0400
Subject: ST Tactical Simulator

bbrush@rev.state.ne.us wrote:

> Thanks.  I never played SFB because it has such a bad rep for being
errataed and
> expanded to the point of unplayability.  Plus I saw some guys playing
it one
> time and they definitely made it look like no fun.  I much prefered
FASA's ST
> tactical simulator, which was fun.

    Wow, another immigrant from FASA's ST Tactical Simulator!  Speaking
of which,
has anyone on the list created a version of FT similar to the ST
Tactical
Simulator's "Command & Control" game?

-Michael

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: RE: SG non penetrating hits on size two and above vehicles Next: Trouble gettin' stuff?