Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: Background?

Spooks in Red Re: Terrain - Chenille?

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:42:31 -0500
Subject: Spooks in Red Re: Terrain - Chenille?

***
So, is HM's Govt really going to chuck that 87 year old
KGB granny in jail? (I finally saw the news item that
prompted the original KGB comments...)
***

Ahx, I missed the reference, though I heard about this.
Rumor has it that she'll be forgotten with all the upcoming
revelations...

By the way, the Russian for comrade ends in shcha, a diphthong
that has both the sh and ch sound. It'd be 'tovarishch'.
Honest, never worked for CIA or MKVD or... Well, there was...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: Background?