Prev: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation Next: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

RE: Images [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:02:29 -0400
Subject: RE: Images [CLEAN STAMP]

I think our plan is to write off Saturday to this. Friday night will
be me and Los putting the final touches on things. Saturday night
might be a follow up FMA Skirmish (an assault on the CP bunker). So I
plan from about
9 or 10 to about 6 on Saturday for the main game. Maybe FMA Skirmish
in the evening, if there is interest.

;)

What you running?

multiple-ref