Prev: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm Next: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Brian Bell wrote:

> And of course mono wire:
> Find 2 anchor points (call it left an right) such as trees, posts,
etc.
> Cut a piece of cardboard equal in length to the distance between the
anchor
> points. Flock the cardboard. Paint a red line on it length-wise. Smear
the
> red line.
> Setup:
>   Before the monowire is discovered: Nothing
>   After someone stumbles across it: Place flocked cardboard with red
line.
> Remove figure that "found" the wire.
>
> ;-)

Yech. Yuck. Ewwwwww. And similar exclamations...

Besides, wasn't the concensus of the list that monowire was probably
impractical because it would cut through whatever it was mounted to, as
well as whoever tried to handle it?

I seem to recall we had a thread on the stuff some time back.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-