Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: FB small carrier construction

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:49:47 +0100
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

>Thanks, Dean! I tried Keith's old addresses, and both web site and
>e-mail weren't responding. I feared the Dakota badlands had swallowed
>him up. That, or his not 'not-B5 wars' ships had got him in trouble.
>;->=

me too - checking if a book got to Keith - no reply to anything?!

>Dean, I'm having trouble with both the your URL below and the SSD image
>having some wierd image overlay garbage at the bottom (Roksaga? Cube?).

looks Ok for me. VERY nice work Dean BTW

>If you, or anyone else, can tell me what I'm doing wrong,

what browser are you using? could be incompatibilty with
HTML on this page or stuff Xoom may be trying to insert
on the server.

I'll be
>forever grateful, offer first born after this date (I know some of you
>would be TOO interested in my 18 yr old daughter... ;->= )

<anorak>
only if she plays FT
</anorak>

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: FB small carrier construction