Prev: Re: FB small carrier construction Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:36:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

Thanks, Dean! I tried Keith's old addresses, and both web site and
e-mail weren't responding. I feared the Dakota badlands had swallowed
him up. That, or his not 'not-B5 wars' ships had got him in trouble.
;->=

I have an Ark Royal, and think it's a good, crisp cast already;
looking forward to the new, improved. I found the Minbar spinoffs
less so, but YMMV. Course, I don't have one anymore. Sent the Rath'dial
off in trade to England, long ago and far away...

Dean, I'm having trouble with both the your URL below and the SSD image
having some wierd image overlay garbage at the bottom (Roksaga? Cube?).
If you, or anyone else, can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'll be
forever grateful, offer first born after this date (I know some of you
would be TOO interested in my 18 yr old daughter... ;->= ), etc.

The_Beast

"Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@noridian.com>@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU on
09/09/99
08:20:02 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Sent by:  owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
cc:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of Space Above and Beyond
> rules/conversions/model suggestions for FT, DSII and SGII?

I used a SCVN in my Sci-Fi Crossover FT game at GenCon.  The miniature
was
the Ark Royal mini from Stellardyne:
http://members.xoom.com/Stellardyne/pages.html

Here is a direct link to an image of the Ark Royal
http://members.xoom.com/Stellardyne/arkroyal.gif

He is reworking this mini so it will cast better and be more accurate to
the
show though I have not seen the new version yet.

Fighter minis are available from GZG, the USNC Hammer fighters.

The ship control sheet I used for the SCVN is available at:
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/rlyehable/ft/multiverse/crossover.html

Dean

Prev: Re: FB small carrier construction Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions