Prev: Re: "Stars!" Computer game Next: Re: "Stars!" Computer game

Re: Fw: [FT] Islamic Federation ships and request to Nyrath

From: "Clear me for docking. Put away the breakables, turn on the landing lights. I'm coming in..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:16:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fw: [FT] Islamic Federation ships and request to Nyrath

Ryan pens:
>On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Tom Anderson wrote:
>
>> worth mentioning; i can't remember why, but i think it was partly
because
>> they're rare (probably).
>
>1 out of 9 isn't that rare in my book.

You're working with small number statistics here. With this small a
sample, and considering how said planet ended up being tilted, I'd
call it reasonably rare, if not fairly uncommmon.

You can probably extrapolate by examining the moon systems of the
gas giants, applying what you find there to planets around other
stars.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: "Stars!" Computer game Next: Re: "Stars!" Computer game