Prev: Re: SML Absorbers Next: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:41:21 +1000
Subject: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Which episode was that?  I will have to re-view my copy.

I'll have to look it up. More later, giving the episode name etc from my
concorance.

Plotline is "borrowed" from a WW2 movie of a US Destroyer Captain
hunting  an ace U-boat commander (Kurt Jurgens).

Anyway, NCC-1701 receives signals from base stations on the Neutral
Zone  of an awesome weapon appearing from Nowhere, and then obliterating
the base.
No-one has seen Romulans before, and the last contact was the First
Fed-Romulan war when everyone was STL. When the
actor-who-later-plays-Sarek (Spock's Father) appears on the screen,
everyone looks at Mr Spock rather suspiciously... THIS is a Romulan???

Anyway, it's (cloaked) STL Warbird vs CA, in a knife fight.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: SML Absorbers Next: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes