Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: SML Absorbers

Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:51:41 EDT
Subject: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

In a message dated 8/23/99 9:19:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pricer@rca4.scs.uiuc.edu writes:

<< I played the demo they had at GenCon in which the objective was to
kill
 Pokemon.  I was a little put off by the game when a was required to
roll 48
 pair of dice to determine the outcome of a fire action.(4 mech squad x
4 hvy
 autocannons x rate of fire 3)	But that volley did slaughter Pokemon
and that
 got me a copy of the rules (not that I have read them).   >>

Well, it would seem that there needs to be a little bit of work done to
the
rules so that they're more playable, maybe taking the ROF idea for Heavy

Gear.  How is damage applied?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: SML Absorbers