Prev: Gen Con Pic's Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:50:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

In a message dated 8/23/99 9:02:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
seidl@vex.cs.colorado.edu writes:

<< >Actually Starseige: Rebellion is a armor/mech game and is much
closer to
 >Dirtside than to Stargrunt (and I think it varies dice in an FMA-like
system
 >too).  I almost picked up the Rules-Only pack at GenCon (you don't
have to
 >buy the whole boxed set if you don't want to) but I had to get more
minis
 >instead.

 Its closser to dirtside than stargrunt, but appears to work better
 with slight smaller units than I've tended to see used for dirtside.

 Now, although I have the rules (and run a mailing list for the game
 :), I have yet to play it.  So I might be off here. >>

How many people are on the SS (starseige) list?
-Stephen

Prev: Gen Con Pic's Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion